Thursday, July 30, 2009

Upcoming Events

August is a busy month for me!

August 1-2 I will be down the Cape. On August 2 I will be going to the Boston Pops "Pops By The Sea" in Hyannis at 5, and then Dan and I have tickets to WWE Smackdown and ECW SummerSlam Tour at the Melody Tent at 8.

August 3 Dan and I will be going to Mohegan Sun in CT for a live taping of WWE Raw.

August 9 Dan and I are going to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY. I am EXTREMELY excited about this, as I had a taste of it last year at the Museum of Science in Boston! (It is what inspired me to buy a season pass! Best investment ever!) I went to the exhibit 3-4 times in the 3 months it was there! Ever since I have had an incredible urge to see the whole Hall of Fame, and I am finally able to do so this year!

August 15 Dan and I are taking his sister Natalie to the Museum of Science in Boston. It should be fun! (Can't wait til October though--the museum is having a Harry Potter Exhibition! That should be great!)

August 22-Dan and I are doing the Belcourt Castle ghost tour and Waterfire :) This is the first Waterfire I have been able to attend this year, so I am looking forward to it!

Sooo the month of August is BUSY!

September is quiet :) So far at least!

October 13-16 Dan and I will be in Florida! Disney World here we come! I can't wait! We will be going to Magic Kingdom(Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!!) , Hollywood Studios, Epcot(they are having their Food and Wine Festival!), Disney Quest, Sea World, and Universal, and hopefully we can find some time to relax in the pool!

October 25 Dan and I are going to Salem for Halloween Festivities!

That is my agenda for the next couple of months! It should be fun! Keep checking back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment