Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Spring!

We had a cold, harsh winter here this year! Haven't done much, because of it! Went to Boston a couple of times, walked around in the snow. We hit 15+ inches of snow in a couple of snowstorms this year, had snow up to my waist at one point! We also had a giant tree fall and block our driveway, as well as power loss more than once! I will be very happy if we never see snow again, honestly! So lets see...I think I went to Boston five times, once with Mandi on New Year's Day, once with Alaina for the Sam Adams Brewery Tour, aquarium, and Fenway Park Tour with lights, once again with Mandi on "spring break" which was snowing and definitely NOT springlike, once with Ma for the MIT museum and Paul Revere House, and last, with Kristin to see Glass Menagerie at ART. Four/Five times we went to Mikes or Modern Pastries lol (both have great desserts!)Glass Menagerie was really good, and I don't like plays. It was the story of a girl who was shy when it came to men, and her overbearing mother who kept pushing her to date. There was also a brother, who was essentially the central character. He worked and tried to spend as much time as he could away from the house, and away from his mother. It was a good story, glad I saw it. Would I see it again? Not for a long time, as it was a play. I get the gist, wasnt a favorite that I needed to see over and over again! I went to Newport twice, once accidentally, once planned to see Brigid. Also went to Colt State Park for Easter. Im going to post quick pics of these events. "Blizzard Nemo" 2013 New Year's Day in Boston-Various spots around the city Boston with Alaina-Sam Adams Brewery, New England Aquarium, Fenway Park Tour Boston with Mandi-Museum of Science, Walking in the Snow, North End, Esplanade, Playground Boston with Ma-MIT Museum, Paul Revere House Newport-Sunsets, Water, Sun Colt State Park-Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment