Sunday, October 4, 2009

Decade of Smackdown 09.29.09

Tonight Dan and I went to Boston to see Decade of Smackdown at TD Banknorth Garden. We got up to Boston around 4:30, and we ate at a nearby bar and grill. We had really good seats in the Garden, far better than our seats in Mohegan! We were in Loge seats, and we were almost on the floor! We were the second rows, seats 1 and 2. We saw matches with current WWE Superstars, and there was a nice tribute to Eddie Guerrero, and The Rock delivered a taped message to the fans, which made my night, I have always been a Rock fan! The best match was the last match, with Undertaker, John Cena, Triple H, and Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton, Ted Dibiase, Cody Rhodes, and CM Punk. Taker got the pin on Punk, and that made me very happy! They filled the arena with confetti after it ended. It was a very fun night, but it was a late night! I was happy to be there though!

1 comment: