Sunday, March 13, 2011

10.23.10-Next To Normal in NYC









So Kristin, her brother Kevin, and I went to see Next to Normal(my 2nd time!) in NYC. The show was awesome, as always! Kevin liked it too, first Broadway performance for him I believe! We stage doored(also Kevin's first time!) and got to meet the entire cast!
We also went to Strawberry Fields in Central Park to see the mosiac Imagine. We also saw the Dakota hotel, and went to Ellen's Stardust Diner for dinner. It was a fun day, but exhausting for me because I was still beat from Europe!! Again, no synopsis because I have done that previously. The only minor setback was, we were supposed to check out this restaurant, Vynl, for lunch. We got there and the building was condemned for health reasons! Thank god we didn't eat there! We also saw the Naked Cowboy on the streets. Hadn't seen him in awhile!

Cast:
Diana: Marin Mazzie
Dan: Jason Danieley
Natalie: Meghann Fahy
Gabe: Kyle Dean Massey
Henry:Adam Chanler-Berat
Dr. Madden/Dr. Fine: Louis Hobson

No comments:

Post a Comment