Saturday, September 4, 2010

Everything Else

So I have covered all of my shows, this last blog is a culmination of the rest of the things I have been doing!

I have been to 4 Red Sox Games, the most notable was Opening Day with Front Row Monster Seats! I was spoiled and the Red Sox won that day, so it was great all in all! I Love going to Sox games, they are always a good time! Another one was on the 4th of July, It was BOILING out but the game was fun and they won that day too! The other two games were SRO games, and I LOVE SRO games! Great views, and I don't mind standing at all! Definitely worth the money if you are just a fan and want to be at the games! 3 games for $60! (the last game is coming up in a few weeks!)

I went to Fenway again for J. Geils Band/Aerosmith concert. That was amazing! I had sooo much fun! I went with my friend Brigid and it was a blast! Aerosmith is one of the best bands around, and they played all my favorite songs!

I have been to the Boston Pops three times so far, (One more is coming next weekend!) Most notably, I was at the Esplanade on the 4th of July. It was an experience! The Pops were excellent, of course, as was the fire works! What I didn't love was the almost million people who attended. It made for a difficult experience to try and get home, and they didn't run the subways past normal time which almost proved to be a problem! I will probably never do that again! The other two times had Idina Menzel as the guest performer, and she was AMAZING! I saw her at Symphony Hall and again in Hyannis for Pops By The Sea. Rachael Ray was the guest conductor for the Pops By The Sea. The big thing the Pops did this year was a Tribute To The Kennedys, which was amazing!

I went to the Vineyard, and sat by the dock in Edgartown for awhile, and then went back to Oak Bluffs for food and to check out the aquarium(where they gave us a free Betta fish! I named mine Wolfgang Von Colt!) And we ate at Giordano's. It was a beautiful day!

I also went to Provincetown, and climbed Pilgrim Monument(amazing views at the top!) and walked down the wharf, saw one of the Tall Ships, went to the Pilgrim Monument Museum and the Pirate Museum, ate at John Dough's(best tuna melt ever!) and then browsed the shops(very unique!) Wish we could have taken in a show, but I will definitely be back at least yearly! We also found a little beach(with ICE COLD water! I mean it was August 28!!!) and it was pretty and we took pictures!

I also went to Water Wizz this summer, which was fun, hadn't been since I was a kid! My only complaint? Raise the water level in the lazy river to be at LEAST 3 feet! It is not fun to go around and have your knees scrap the bottom!

So that is my summer in a nutshell! I will keep up with this more often for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment