Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Red Sox 09.22.2010

I went to the Sox on Sept 22 to see my last game of the season. SRO tickets, and I went with a friend from work who was a Fenway Virgin! He had never been there before, and I LOVED that, because it is sooo much fun for me to take someone who has never been before! He was amazed at how small Fenway is, and he had no idea that they play Sweet Caroline every game! We ended up eating up there, and I had warned him about the astronomical prices of the food! We ended up in the left field outfield area, and we were able to snag seats. I had such a good time with him at the game! AND the Sox won! I was wicked happy because the other two games of the series we had lost...to the ORIOLES...which is unacceptable! I will admit that I was a tad worried they would get the sweep because Buchholz had been pitching the night before and we lost horribly, and Lackey has been unpredictable this year so I was sure it was going to be a loss! So happy they won, as A-I always want my team to win, naturally! And B-since it was my friend's first time, I was hoping it was going to be a good one! Well he musta brought the first-timer luck with him! :) Over all, an excellent night, and I am already going through Fenway withdrawals! I will be back next year of course! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment